Introductions of sorts!

Name's Kelly, twenty-six, born and raised in Northern California. I've married the love of my life in September 2008. In August 2009 I gave birth to a beautiful boy, Noah my first and hubby's second child. He was previously married and from that marriage he had a son, Kiyoshi. Hubby's originally from Osaka, Japan.  He works for an airline. We live in Chiba, Japan. Where we just built our dream home, an import "all American" house! Which means a big GE oven, big GE dishwasher and yes, central heating and central air conditioning, yay! In mid-June of this year I found out I was pregnant once again! So I'm now: the wife of a pilot, mother to Kiyoshi - 5 years, Noah - 11 months and currently, as of this date, 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant.

This is my life and I love it!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Oh, honey. . . .. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.